Implement a new safety system in this park!
- 265-3, Hiuchiwan, Tanbasasayama Shi, Hyogo Ken, 669-2301, Japan
|Course summary||Adventure Course/5sites 46activities
ZipTrip Course/2sites 5activities
|Open date||24th April, 2016|
- Adventure Couse: Continue Belaying System
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to two under-18s.
|Adult and Children||Indivisual / ¥4,200
Group8 per.+ / ¥3,900
*1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants. *2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|ZipTrip Course(2sites)||Indivisual / ¥1,700
Group8 per.+ / ¥1,400
|Guide Pack||¥5,500 / One around the course|
* Prior booking is required.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, There are no changing facilities or lockers at this park.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There is play equipment at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.